Our Testing dates for 2017 will be March 18, May 20, July 15, Sept 16, Nov 18. The 3rd Sat of every other month.Location will be the Limestone County EMA 1011 W. Market St., Athens, AL 35611 Located across the street from the post office.You will need to bring:
- Two forms of ID, at least one must be a photo ID
- Certificate(s) of Completion, and photocopies of same, for any elements for which you’re claiming prior exam credit
- Your license (if you’re already a ham), and a photocopy of same
- Your Social Security number or FRN. To obtain an FRN via the FCC ULS system, visit www.fcc.gov .
- The exam fee in cash (currently $15)
- Writing instruments
- A calculator (if you need one). You will need to demonstrate that its memory is cleared.
- Cellphones and tablets will not be allowed during the exam.