Our Testing dates for 2018 will be March 17, May 19, July 21, Sept 15, Nov 17. The 3rd Sat of every other month @ 1pm. Location will be the Limestone County EMA 1011 W. Market St Athens, AL 35611. Located across the street from the post office.
You will need to bring:
- Two forms of ID, at least one must be a photo ID
- Certificate(s) of Completion, and photocopies of same, for any elements for which you’re claiming prior exam credit
- Your license (if you’re already a ham), and a photocopy of same
- Your Social Security number or FRN. To obtain an FRN via the FCC ULS system, visit www.fcc.gov .
- The exam fee in cash (currently $15)
- Writing instruments
- A calculator (if you need one). You will need to demonstrate that its memory is cleared.
- Cellphones and tablets will not be allowed during the exam.