Our Testing dates for 2021: March 20, April 17, May 15, June 19, July 17, August 21, September 18, October 16, November 20, December 18. @ 1pm. Location will be the Limestone County EMA 1011 W. Market St Athens, AL 35611. Located across the street from the post office.
You will need to bring:
- Two forms of ID, at least one must be a photo ID
- Certificate(s) of Completion, and photocopies of same, for any elements for which you’re claiming prior exam credit
- Your license (if you’re already a ham), and a photocopy of same
- The FCC has indicated VECs/VE teams should discontinue the practice of accepting social security numbers at exam sessions.
Examinees should register in the FCC CORES registration system and receive an FRN before exam day. To obtain an FRN via the FCC ULS system, visit www.fcc.gov .
- The exam fee in cash (currently $15)
- Writing instruments
- A calculator (if you need one). You will need to demonstrate that its memory is cleared.
- Cellphones and tablets will not be allowed during the exam.